The web-based shopping has changed the genuine pattern of purchasing things for everyday utilization in the recent times. The habit of purchasing different home outfitting, basic supplies, gems, party wears, office supplies, and gifts have totally been transformed due to the advent of the online shopping. Presently, people spare time and cash both by visiting the virtual markets and deal-based shopping. In this busy era, they don’t have to invest hours wandering in various shops to buy things they need. People gain huge advantages through the use of coupons and deal sites in UAE.
You can buy things with 30-70 percent in discount without arrangements to visit a supermarket by using your coupons to get additional but cost-effective benefits. Let’s take a look at some of the most genuine benefits of online shopping.
- You need not to search for bargains or limited time offers for various sites on various stages.
- You get total exposure of limited time offers and similar deals are available with nearly every other deal site to choose the best price.
- You get limited time offers with full site coverage in all the top categories like mobiles, PCs, garments, gems, baby-to-teen garments, shoes, endowments, blooms, cakes, office supplies, and so forth.
- At times, you also get free items that organizations give to their clients with the goal that they can get profitable criticism on the new items.
- You always have a spare time for other important tasks as you don’t require additional time to investigate different stores to discover offers and new schemes.
- You spare Internet cost, as on a single site you get offers that are equally available on other sites, which reduces your surfing time and money.
- Coupon sites give offers that are not available by product venders and retailers at different shops. These particular coupon codes and discount deals are only valid for website promotion and customers’ loyalty to visit and purchase again. These coupons are easy ways to save some additional cash.
- You get the pop-ups and web advertisements through emails, social media websites and mobile cookies to stay aware of special promotions and sales and discount news without additional efforts.
- Not only accessories and home items, one can also order food online at discounted prices. The additional coupons facility can further maximize the taste and the overall good feeling to treat your family and friends on special occasions.
- Men are not really accustomed to the latest trends in the field of fashion and jewelry, but even they can shop online through the hottest deals and the hottest items on these websites. Dubai jewelry online saves your time, money and efforts besides spreading happiness in your circle.
Sales is considered as one of the most important aspect of the business. The performance of the sales department has a direct effect on the company’s financial growth. If the sales team is doing well, expect that a company is on the right track on achieving their business goals. But if the sales performance has been dismal, expect some struggles in terms of financial standing.
Which is why it is important for business owners to identify the pain points that are causing poor sales performance. Training institutes in UAE compiled a list of top sales problems and ways to resolve them:
- Long sales cycles
In the business industry, time is considered money. The main goal of a salesperson is to minimize the sales cycle and close a deal as soon as possible. The more time a sales personnel spend on convincing a client to subscribe to a service or a product, the lesser the chance of closing the deal. A long sales cycle would mean that there is a problem with the negotiation process. You need to see know what keeps a client from fulfilling the sales funnel so you can address his/her concern.
- Ineffective sales follow ups
According to training companies that provide sales training in Dubai, one of the most common mistakes that is usually committed by a salesperson is not following potential leads. Once a potential client shows interest in your product and services by contacting a salesperson, he/she is now considered a warm lead. But the potential client did not receive any reply or response, it can be a wasted opportunity. Be sure to remind your sales team to be on top of their sales calls and ensure that every inquiry is responded.
- Wasted time on unqualified prospects
Persistence is a very good quality, but it should be put into good use. If a salesperson is spending too much time trying to convert an unqualified lead to a potential customer, then time on attending potential leads is wasted. Be sure to brief your sales team about the difference between the two.
- Negative product reputation
When your product is perceived negatively by prospective buyers, it is hard to sell it to potential leads. Be sure to address complaints by past customers so you can repair any damage that a negative publicity can cause.
- Disavowing cold leads
To be clear, unqualified leads are different from cold leads. Cold leads are potential buyers that slipped through the hands of a salesperson. With the right strategy, you can convert this group to warm leads. So don’t take this audience for granted.
Running an SMS campaign may sound like a walk in the park. Some people think that business owners would simply click the button and send the message to their prospective audience. However, the true success of an SMS campaign can be measured by the number of positive response that they will get from their intended audience.
And to achieve that goal, marketers should know the primary factors that would make an SMS marketing an effective one. If you are thinking of running a campaign like bulk SMS in UAE, be sure to keep in mind these factors:
- Setting the right goal
Every marketing strategy or action needs to have a goal, even an SMS campaign. Knowing what you need to achieve when running a campaign can help in crafting a solid strategy to implement. When setting a goal for your messaging campaign, keep it attainable and realistic. There should be a time element include on it so the results can be measured based on the duration of the campaign.
- Crafting the right message
The message that you will relay to your intended audience would probably be the most important factor that you need to take into account. The challenge of running an SMS campaign is that you should be able to communicate what you need to say effectively, given the character limitations. A strong call-to-action should be recognized once the user reads your message.
- Enticing offers
Offers of freebies and discounts always catch the attention of the users. If you are thinking of running an SMS campaign, it would be best to run it during a promotional stunt. This can increase the chances of getting more response due to your interesting bait. Be sure to highlight this in your promotional message.
- Timing of delivery
Receiving a text during ungodly hours would not sit well with your intended audience. When running an SMS campaign, be sure to know first when is the appropriate time to deliver the message to your intended audience. Sending promotional SMS campaigns during awkward times would lead to low response rate and negative feedback from your audience.
- Presence of choice
For some people, receiving a text from someone they don’t know may seem intrusive. Since you are sending a promotional SMS as a brand, you need to be considerate and let your target audience decide whether they want to take the bait or not. Giving them a choice through opt-ins would make them feel that they are in the position to decide and not being forced.
To know more about SMS campaign, try this link.